Warning: include(/var/chroot/home/content/e/m/p/emplawfirm/html/list.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/24/7172424/html/index.php on line 13

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/var/chroot/home/content/e/m/p/emplawfirm/html/list.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/24/7172424/html/index.php on line 13

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/24/7172424/html/index.php:13) in /home/content/24/7172424/html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 423

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/content/24/7172424/html/index.php:13) in /home/content/24/7172424/html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 423

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/24/7172424/html/index.php:13) in /home/content/24/7172424/html/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 426
St. Louis Missouri Labor & Employment Law Firm | Wage and Overtime Lawyer | Unpaid Wages
Call Us Now : (314) 645-4100
Failure to Pay Contractual Wages

Unpaid Wages and Underpaid Wages

When an employee has worked some number of hours for an employer, that employee rightfully expects to be compensated for their time and effort according to an agreed upon rate. However, employers might delay providing payment, reduce the amount of payment or refuse to provide any payment at all. If your employer is not paying you according to your employment agreement or any other understanding between you and your employer, you should contact an attorney about recovering your unpaid and underpaid wages.

Particularly, you might have a case if:

  • Your employer fails to pay you for the full duration of time you worked
  • Your employer provides you only part of the full agreed upon rate
  • Your employer fails to pay you on time
  • Your employer fails to pay you overtime

Employment Agreements and Other Compensation Contracts

Typically, the rate of payment or compensation to which you are entitled from your employer is plainly set forth in an employment agreement or some other contract. Employment contracts are legally binding, which means that if you work for your employer for a period of time at an agreed upon wage, your employer must pay you according to that rate.

Salaried Employees, Managers and Professionals

No matter your job title or job duties you are entitled to receive compensation at the agreed upon rate or salary. If you are a manager, salaried employee or any other employee being denied proper payment, you are entitled to recover your unpaid compensation.

Has Your Employer Failed To Pay You Your Proper Wages or Compensation?

Call our Law Firm today to schedule a consultation. Contact us by telephone at (314) 645-4100 or fill out our contact form and we will contact you immediately.